Sunday, March 9, 2014

Uhhhhm Hello..?

Yes, I am still alive.
Well its definitely been a few months since I've posted on this. I guess I just got caught up with the world around me annnd school.
Well, the first thing I wanted to talk about since being back on the blog is well my Portland adventures. Man, do I love Portland! And exploring the city is just amazing. So many people, coffee shops, books, restaurants, and well doughnuts. Which brings me to my next point… Voodoo Doughnuts. Yumm is probably what you were thinking, right?!
Voodoo Doughnuts is so yummy and definitely has quite the selection! When I went tonight with a few of my friends from college, I got a doughnut with chocolate glaze, rice krispies, and a peanut butter drizzle on top! Talk about a heart attack.. of deliciousness :)
It was so fun to be out in the rain exploring the beautiful world of Oregon, except when you're trying to find a coffee shop to dry off at. So we just ended up at a Starbucks, so original I know! Which brings me to my next point.. What are some amazing coffee shops in Portland? I am a sucker for awesome places to sip a latte at and dive into an awesome book. So list some places please!

                                                       Me and my very own pink box :)
An amazing selection dontcha think!?
Voodoo Doughnuts 

No comments:

Post a Comment